Indian Bank has released the Chief Strategy Officer Recruitment 2020 notification on 17/08/2020. Notification is out for 01 Chief Strategy Officer – VP (Strategy & Investor Relations) post on a contract basis for a period of 3 years. Interested and eligible candidates can send the application from 17/08/2020 to 26/08/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Chief Strategy Officer – VP (Strategy & Investor Relations)
Post Date: 17/08/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for Indian Bank Chief Strategy Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||17/08/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||26/08/2020|
Vacancy details of Indian Bank Chief Strategy Officer Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Chief Strategy Officer – VP (Strategy & Investor Relations)||01|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Chief Strategy Officer – VP (Strategy & Investor Relations)||Applicable as per rules|
Age Limit (as on 01/07/2020):
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Chief Strategy Officer – VP (Strategy & Investor Relations)||40 to 55 Years|
- Candidates should be holding a Graduate degree in any discipline or equivalent qualification as below:
- Chartered Accountant / Chartered Financial Analyst / MBA in Finance from a recognized Institute as on 01/07/2020.
- Candidates should have 10 to 12 years of experience in investment banking, fund raising and investor relations.
|1||All (Through Demand Draft)||1000/-|
How to Apply for Indian Bank Chief Strategy Officer Recruitment:
- The applications will be available on the Indian Bank official website: www.indianbank.in.
- Eligible candidates should send the application in a closed envelope superscribed “Application for the post of Chief Strategy Officer – VP (Strategy & Investor Relations)” to the following address:
- Candidates must also attach the photocopies of all the required documents in the prescribed format.
Photocopies of the following should be enclosed along with the application form
- Proof of date of Birth.
- Mark sheet and Passing certificate of all educational, technical qualifications.
- Experience certificate(s) specifying designation / job profile, period of service (with specific dates), emoluments, activity profile of previous and present employers, etc.
- Photo Identity proof and Address proof.
General Manager (CDO) Indian Bank, Corporate Office, HRM Department 254-260, Avvai Shanmugham Salai, Royapettah, Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600 014