Indian Bank has released the Chief Security Officer Recruitment 2020 notification on 13/01/2021. Interested and eligible candidates can send the application to the given address on or before 30/01/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Chief Security Officer
Post Date: 13/01/2021
No of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Important Dates for Indian Bank Chief Security Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||13/01/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||30/01/2021|
Vacancy details of Indian Bank Chief Security Officer Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Chief Security Officer||Not Mentioned|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Chief Security Officer||89890 – 100350|
Age Limit (As on 01/01/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Chief Security Officer||55 Years|
- Candidates should be a Colonel and above in Army or person of equivalent rank in Navy / Air Force OR
- A Police Officer of the Rank of Deputy Inspector General or a person of equivalent rank in para-military service OR
- Security Officer in Public Sector Banks in SMG Scale IV with at least two years service in that scale OR
- Officers of IPS of the rank of DIG & above on deputation for a period of 3 years extendable up to 5 years with the approval of Government.
The fee can be paid through Internet Banking / NEFT / RTGS.
|2||SC / ST / Women / PWBD / EXSM||100/-|
How to Apply for Indian Bank Chief Security Officer Recruitment:
- The applications will be available on the Indian Bank’s official website. www.indianbank.in.
- Eligible candidates should send the application in a closed envelope superscribing the post name “Application for the post of CSO 2021” to the following address on or before 30/01/2021
- Candidates must attach the photocopies of all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Advance scanned copy of the Application along with the related documents may also be sent by mail to [email protected]indianbank.co.in.
Photocopies of the following should be enclosed along with the application form
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- Mark sheet and Passing certificate of all educational, technical qualifications.
- Experience certificate
- Photo Identity proof and Address proof
- Candidate belonging to SC / ST / OBC / EWS categories must produce a Caste / Community certificate / Income & Asset Certificate.
General Manager (CDO) Indian Bank, Corporate Office, HRM Department, Recruitment Section 254-260, Avvai Shanmugham Salai, Royapettah, Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600 014