Indian Bank has released the Chief Risk Officer Recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for 01 Chief Risk Officer post on a contract basis for a period of 3 years. Interested and eligible candidates can send the application on or before 12/11/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Chief Risk Officer
Post Date: 02/11/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for Indian Bank Chief Risk Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||02/11/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||12/11/2020|
Vacancy details of Indian Bank Chief Risk Officer Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Chief Risk Officer||01|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Chief Risk Officer||Applicable as per rules|
Age Limit (as on 01/07/2020):
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Chief Risk Officer||45 to 57 Years|
- Candidates should be holding a Graduate degree and
- Professional certification in Financial Risk Management from Global Association of Risk Professionals OR
- Professional Risk Management Certification from PRMIA Institute, OR
- Two years experience as CRO in such regulated lender(s) in respect of which there is regulatory requirement of appointing CRO with Board approval.
- Candidates should have five years experience in Corporate Credit and Risk Management at the level of Assistant General Manager or above in one or more Public Sector Banks or having similar roles and responsibilities in one or more regulated lending entity with a balance sheet size of more than Rs 5 lakh crores with minimum experience of one year in corporate credit and one year in risk management.
|1||All (Through Demand Draft)||1000/-|
How to Apply for Indian Bank Chief Risk Officer Recruitment:
- The applications will be available on the Indian Bank official website: www.indianbank.in.
- Eligible candidates should send the application in a closed envelope superscribed “Application for the post of Chief Risk Officer)” to the following address:
- Candidates must also attach the photocopies of all the required documents in the prescribed format.
Photocopies of the following should be enclosed along with the application form
- Proof of date of Birth.
- Mark sheet and Passing certificate of all educational, technical qualifications.
- Experience certificate(s) specifying designation / job profile, period of service (with specific dates), emoluments, activity profile of previous and present employers, etc.
- Photo Identity proof and Address proof.
General Manager (CDO) Indian Bank, Corporate Office, HRM Department, Recruitment Section 254-260, Avvai Shanmugham Salai, Royapettah, Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600 014