Indian Bank has released the Chief Financial Officer Recruitment 2021 notification on 09/11/2021. Interested and eligible candidates can go through all the eligibility criteria and send the application to the given address on or before 17/11/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Chief Financial Officer
Post Date: 09/11/2021
No of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Important Dates for Indian Bank Chief Financial Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||09/11/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||17/11/2021|
Vacancy details of Indian Bank Chief Financial Officer Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Chief Financial Officer||Not Mentioned|
- Compensation will not be a limiting factor for the right candidate and will be discussed on a case by case basis.
Age Limit (As on 01/10/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Chief Financial Officer||45 to 59 Years|
- Candidates should be a qualified Chartered Accountant.
- Fifteen years in overseeing financial operations, preferably accounting and taxation matters, in banks / large Corporates / PSUs / FIs / financial services organizations of which 10 years should be in Banks / FIs (of which five years should be at senior management level).
The fee can be paid through Internet Banking / NEFT / RTGS.
|2||SC / ST / Women / PWBD / EXSM||100/-|
How to Apply for Indian Bank Chief Financial Officer Recruitment:
- The applications will be available on the Indian Bank’s official website www.indianbank.in.
- Eligible candidates should send the application in a closed envelope superscribing the post name “Application for the post of Chief Financial Officer” to the following address on or before 17/11/2021.
- Candidates must attach photocopies of all the required documents in the prescribed format.
Photocopies of the following should be enclosed along with the application form
- Proof of date of Birth
- Mark sheet and Passing certificate of all Educational, Technical / Professional qualifications.
- Experience certificate(s) specifying designation / job profile, period of service (with specific dates), emoluments, activity profile of previous and present employers, etc.
- Photo Identity proof and Address proof.
General Manager (CDO), Indian Bank Corporate Office, HRM Department, Recruitment Section 254-260, Avvai Shanmugham Salai, Royapettah, Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600 014.