Indbank Merchant Banking Services Limited has released the Indbank Dealer Recruitment 2023 notification. Notification is out for 12 Dealer (Stock Broking Terminals) Vacancies. Candidates will be posted Across India. The eligibility details for the Dealer (Stock Broking Terminals) posts are given below. Interested candidates can submit the application to the given address or via email on or before 22/04/2023. Check the vacancies and all other eligibility details below. Also, go through the notification PDF for more information.
Name of the Post: Dealer
Post Date: 08/04/2023
No of Vacancies: 12
Place: Across India
Important Dates for Indbank Dealer Recruitment 2023:
Check the dates given in the below table and send the application by post or via email. The application must be submitted on or before 22nd April 2023.
|Last Date to Submit Application||22/04/2023|
Vacancy Details of Indbank Dealer Recruitment 2023:
Online application is invited to fill Dealer – Stock Broking Terminals vacancies as listed below. Candidates can clearly go through the vacancies in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancy|
|1||Dealer – Stock Broking Terminals||12|
After the appointment candidates will be paid a monthly salary as per Bank rules.
Candidates who are interested in applying for the Dealer – Stock Broking Terminals posts must have the following upper age limit to be eligible for the posts. The upper age limit of the candidate is as follows. Check the minimum and maximum age limits of the candidates here.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Dealer – Stock Broking Terminals||21 to 30 years|
1. Dealer – Stock Broking Terminals
- Candidates should have completed Graduate Degree with NISM/NCFM.
- Minimum one year experience is required.
The selection will be based on the
No Application Fees.
How to Apply for Indbank Dealer Recruitment 2023:
- Visit the official website www.indbankonline.com
- On the home page click -> Careers ->Application Form -> Download Application
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Attach copies of the required documents.
- Submit the application to the given address by Courier/Registered Post on or before 22nd April 2023. or
- Send the application with scanned copies of documents to the email id [email protected]
- Print the Application form for future reference.