Infrastructure Development Finance company(IDFC) First Bank has released the notification for Bank Officer Recruitment 2020. Eligible candidates can apply online from 26/05/2020 to 26/07/2020. Candidates can view the post details, educational qualification, selection process, applying method, job responsibility and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Bank Officer
Post Date: 27/05/2020
No of Vacancies: Not mentioned
Place: Across India
Important Dates for IDFC First Bank Officer Recruitment:
Start Date of Online Application
Last Date of Online Application
Vacancy Details of IDFC First Bank Officer Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|1||Bank Officer||Not mentioned (Various)|
- The Pay Scale for IDFC first Bank Officer is Not Mentioned.
Candidates should not exceed the following age limit as on the date of application.
|Name of the Post||Maximum Age|
|Bank Officer||28 years|
- Candidates should have completed Graduation / Post-Graduation from a recognized University to be eligible to apply for the posts.
1. Bank Officer
Ensuring monthly sales targets for the assigned geography met.
Maintaining customer relations and anticipate future needs of customers, through calling and promotional activities.
Meeting and completing account opening formalities with strict adherence to KYC norms (Field verification Mandatory).
Ensuring account activation within specified period.
Engaging customer with multiple products at the time of account Opening (viz: Mobile banking/Net banking registration /RD- FD activation).
Reporting sales figures on a frequent basis.
The selection process will be based on
- Writen Exam.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for IDFC First Bank Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates can only apply through online.
- Online application is available on the official IDFC Bank website www.idfcfirstbank.com
- On the career page click on the apply now button, below to the post that you want to apply.
- Sign in using a valid email ID and Password. Now click on the job that you want to apply.
- Read the instructions carefully and click on the Apply Online Button.
- To proceed, click on “I Accept” the Terms and Conditions.
- Enter the details and sign in. If you are a new user select new user do the Registration and then start filling the form and click submit at the end.