Infrastructure Development Finance company (IDFC) First Bank has released the IDFC First Bank Officer Recruitment 2020 notification on 19/06/2020. Notification is out for various vacancies. So Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 19/06/2020 to 19/07/2020. Aspirants can also view the post details, educational qualification, selection process, applying method, job responsibility and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Bank Officer
Post Date: 20/06/2020
No of Vacancies: Not mentioned (Various)
Place: Kolkata, Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore
Important Dates for IDFC First Bank Officer Recruitment:
Start Date of Online Application
Last Date of Online Application
Vacancy Details of IDFC First Bank Officer Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
Not mentioned (Various)
|2||Bank Officer – West|
|3||Bank Officer – North|
|4||Bank Officer – South|
- The Pay Scale for IDFC first Bank Officer is Not Mentioned.
Candidates should not exceed the following age limit as on the date of application.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Maximum Age|
|1||Bank Officer||28 years|
- Candidates should have completed Graduation / Post-Graduation from a recognized University to be eligible to apply for the posts.
- Ensuring monthly sales targets for the assigned geography met.
- Maintaining customer relations and anticipate future needs of customers, through calling and promotional activities.
- Meeting and completing account opening formalities with strict adherence to KYC norms (Field verification Mandatory).
- Ensuring account activation within a specified period.
- Engaging customers with multiple products at the time of account Opening (viz: Mobile banking / Net banking registration / RD- FD activation).
- Reporting sales figures on a frequent basis.
The selection process will be based on the following
- Written Exam.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for IDFC First Bank Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates can only apply online.
- Online application is available on the official IDFC Bank website www.idfcfirstbank.com
- On the career page click on the apply now button, below to the post that you want to apply.
- Sign in using a valid email ID and Password. Now click on the post that you wanted to apply.
- Read the instructions carefully and click on the Apply Online Button.
- To proceed, click on “I Accept” the Terms and Conditions.
- Enter the details and sign in. If you are a new user select new user do the Registration and then start filling the form and click submit at the end.