Industrial Development Bank of India has released the IDBI Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 notification on 10/02/2021. Notification is out for 23 Vacancies purely on a contract basis. Eligible candidates can send the application to the given address on or before 20/02/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Bank Medical Officer
Post Date: 10/02/2021
No of Vacancies: 23
Place: Across India
Important Dates for IDBI Medical Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||10/02/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||20/02/2021|
Vacancy details of IDBI Medical Officer Recruitment:
|S. No||Grade||No. of Posts|
|1||Bank Medical Officer||23|
|S. No||Category||Pay Scale|
|1||Remuneration||1000 per hour|
|2||Conveyance allowance||2000 per month|
|3||Compounder fees||1000 per month|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||Bank Medical Officer||65 years|
- Candidates should have completed MD / MBBS from any University / Institute recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- MBBS Degree: 5 years of experience is required.
- PG Degree: 3 years of experience is required.
The selection will be based on the
- Personnel Interview (PI)
- No Application Fees
How to Apply for IDBI Medical Officer Recruitment:
- Interested doctors should send their bio-data by post to the given address.
- The application should be submitted in an envelope superscribed as “Application for the post of Bank Medical Consultant on purely contract basis”.
- Candidates sent the filled application to the following address on or before 20/02/2021.
General Manager, IDBI Bank, 21st Floor, IDBI Bank Tower, Cuffe Parade, Colaba, Mumbai – 400005