Industrial Development Bank of India has released the IDBI Head Recruitment 2021 notification on 02/06/2021. Notification is out for 01 Vacancy on a contract basis for 3 years. Eligible candidates can send the application from 02/06/2021 to 16/06/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Head
Post Date: 02/06/2021
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for IDBI Head Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||02/06/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||16/06/2021|
Vacancy details of IDBI Head Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale (Annual CTC)|
|1||Head||80.00 lac to 100.00 lac|
Age limit (as on 31/03/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||Head||45 to 55 years|
- Full-time Master or Bachelor degree in any engineering discipline Electronics & Telecommunications / Computer Science / Electronics & Electrical / Information Technology / Electronics & Communication or Master’s in Computer Application from a University / Institute recognized by Government of India or its Regulatory bodies.
- Overall work experience of 20 years in the field of Information Technology of which at least 10 years at a senior level preferably in an IT unit of a bank / financial institution.
The selection will be based on the
- Personnel Interview (PI)
- No Application Fee
How to Apply for IDBI Head Recruitment:
- The application can be downloaded from the official website of IDBI www.idbi.com
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active until the completion of this recruitment process.
- Candidates should send their application to the email ID “[email protected]” mentioning the Name of the Post in the subject line.
- Intimation will be sent to the candidate’s email ID / Mobile Number specified in the application form.
List of Documents to be produced at the time of PI:
- Print out of the original and valid Interview Call Letter.
- Photo Identify Proof ( PAN Card / Passport / Driving License / Voter’s Card / Bank Passbook).
- Mark sheets & provisional / degree certificates for educational qualifications.
- Work Experience.
- No Objection Certificate.