Industrial Development Bank of India has released the IDBI Chief Information Security Officer Recruitment 2021 notification on 10/11/2021. Notification is out for 01 Vacancy. Eligible candidates can send the application from 10/11/2021 to 23/11/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Chief Information Security Officer
Post Date: 10/11/2021
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for IDBI Chief Information Security Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||10/11/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||23/11/2021|
Vacancy details of IDBI Chief Information Security Officer Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Chief Information Security Officer||01|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale (Annual CTC)|
|1||Chief Information Security Officer||50.00 lac to 60.00 lac|
Age limit (as on 31/03/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||Chief Information Security Officer||45 years to 55 years|
- Full-time Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering disciplines namely Electronics & Telecommunications / Computer Science / Electronics & Electrical / Information Technology / Electronics & Communication or Master’s in Computer Application from a University / Institute recognized by Government of India or its Regulatory bodies. International CISO Certification is desirable. Preferably with specialization in information security / IT Risk Management / Cyber Security etc.
The selection will be based on the
- Personnel Interview (PI)
- No Application Fee
How to Apply for IDBI Chief Information Security Officer Recruitment:
- The application can be downloaded from the official website of IDBI www.idbi.com
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active until the completion of this recruitment process.
- Candidates should send their application to the email ID “[email protected]” mentioning the Name of the Post in the subject line.
- Intimation will be sent to the candidate’s email ID / Mobile Number specified in the application form.
List of Documents to be produced at the time of PI:
- Print out of the original and valid Interview Call Letter
- Photo Identify Proof ( PAN Card / Passport / Driving License / Voter’s Card / Bank Passbook)
- Mark sheets & provisional / degree certificates for educational qualifications
- Work Experience
- No Objection Certificate