Industrial Development Bank of India has released the IDBI Chief Data Officer & Other Recruitment 2021 notification on 20/04/2021. Notification is out for 06 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can send the application from 20/04/2021 to 03/05/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Chief Data Officer, Head, Deputy CTO, Chief Information Security Officer
Post Date: 20/04/2021
No of Vacancies: 06
Important Dates for IDBI Chief Data Officer & Other Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||20/04/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||03/05/2021|
Vacancy details of IDBI Chief Data Officer & Other Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Chief Data Officer||01|
|2||Head – Program Management & Information Technology (IT) Compliance||01|
|3||Deputy Chief Technology Officer (Channels)||01|
|4||Deputy Chief Technology Officer (Digital)||01|
|5||Chief Information Security Officer||01|
|6||Head – Digital Banking||01|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale (Annual CTC)|
|1||Chief Data Officer / CTO / Head||40.00 lac to 45.00 lac|
|2||Chief Information Security Officer||50.00 lac to 60.00 lac|
|3||Head – Digital Banking||50.00 lac to 60.00 lac|
Age limit (as on 31/03/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||Chief Data Officer / CTO / Head||45 years|
|2||Chief Information Security Officer / Head||45 to 55 years|
1. Chief Data Officer / Deputy Chief Technology Officer / Head
- Full-time Master or Bachelor degree in any engineering discipline or graduate in science along with MCA from a University / Institute recognized by the Govt. of India or its Regulatory Bodies.
- Overall IT experience of 18 to 20 years, preferably in Banks, out of which 8 to 10 years working in IT Projects related to their respective fields.
- Full-time Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering disciplines namely Electronics & Telecommunications / Computer Science / Electronics & Electrical / Information Technology / Electronics & Communication or Master’s in Computer Application / Master in Business Administration / Post Graduation Diploma in Business Administration from a University / Institute recognized by Government of India or its Regulatory bodies.
- Overall work experience of 20 years preferably in Banking of which at least 10 to 12 years should be in the domain area and the last 10 years in Digital Banking field in Supervisory Role.
3. Chief Information Security Officer
- Full-time Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering disciplines namely Electronics & Telecommunications / Computer Science / Electronics & Electrical / Information Technology / Electronics & Communication or Master’s in Computer Application from a University / Institute recognized by Government of India or its regulatory bodies. International CISO Certification is desirable.
- Overall work experience of 20 years preferably in Banking of which at least 15 years should be in the domain area and the last 10 years in Information Security field in Supervisory Role.
The selection will be based on the
- Personnel Interview (PI)
- No Application Fee
How to Apply for IDBI Chief Data Officer & Other Recruitment:
- The application can be downloaded from the official website of IDBI www.idbi.com
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active until the completion of this recruitment process.
- Candidates should send their application to the email ID “[email protected]” mentioning the Name of the Post in the subject line.
- Intimation will be sent to the candidate’s email ID / Mobile Number specified in the application form.
List of Documents to be produced at the time of PI:
- Print out of the original and valid Interview Call Letter
- Photo Identify Proof ( PAN Card / Passport / Driving License / Voter’s Card / Bank Passbook)
- Mark sheets & provisional / degree certificates for educational qualifications
- Work Experience
- No Objection Certificate