Industrial Development Bank of India has released the IDBI Bank SO Recruitment 2020 notification on 23/12/2020. Notification is out to fill 134 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 24/12/2020 to 07/01/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: DGM, AGM, Manager & Assistant Manager
Post Date: 23/12/2020
No of Vacancies: 134
Place: Across India
Important Dates for IDBI Bank SO Recruitment:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||24/12/2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||07/01/2021|
Vacancy details of IDBI Bank SO Recruitment:
|S. No||Grade||No. of Posts||General||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||PWD|
|1||DGM (Grade D)||11||7||1||0||2||1||5|
|2||AGM (Grade C)||52||23||8||3||13||5|
|3||Manager (Grade B)||62||27||9||4||16||6|
|4||Assistant Manager (Grade A)||09||06||1||0||02||0|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Deputy General Manager, Grade ‘D’||50030 – 59170|
|2||Assistant General Manager, Grade ‘C’||42020 – 51490|
|3||Manager – Grade ‘B’||31705 – 45950|
|4||Assistant Manager – Grade ‘A’||23700 – 42020|
Age limit (as on 01/11/2020):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Manager||25 to 35 years|
|2||Assistant General Manager||28 to 40 years|
|3||DGM||35 to 45 years|
|4||Assistant Manager||21 to 28 years|
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe: 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer): 3 years
- Persons With Disabilities: 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen, ECOs, SSCOs: 5 years
Educational Qualification (as on 01/11/2020):
- Candidates should have completed Post Graduate Degree in relevant field Bachelor degree in any engineering / MCA / CA / Law / B.Sc. / BA (Maths or Stat.) with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST) in aggregate OR equivalent CGPA from any University recognized by Govt. of India or its regulatory bodies
- Candidates should have completed Post Graduate Degree in relevant field / Bachelor degree in any engineering / MCA / MBA (Finance) with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST) in aggregate OR equivalent CGPA from any University recognized by Govt. of India or its regulatory bodies.
- Candidates should have completed Post Graduate Degree in relevant field / Bachelor degree in any engineering discipline / MCA with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST) in aggregate OR equivalent CGPA from any University recognized by Govt. of India or its regulatory bodies.
4. Assistant Manager
- Graduation / B.E / B.Tech from recognised University OR
- Graduate with Post Graduation in MCA from a Recognized University.
The selection will be based on the:
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Personnel Interview (PI).
|SC / ST||150/-|
How to Apply for IDBI Bank SO Recruitment:
- Candidates can apply Online.
- Online Application Form is available on the official website of IDBI www.idbi.com
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active until the completion of this recruitment process.
- An Email / SMS intimation with the Registration Number and Password generated on successful registration of the application will be sent to the candidate’s Email ID / Mobile Number.
- Candidates must upload the required documents.
- The payment can be made using only Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.
- Print the Application for future reference.