Industrial Development Bank of India has released the IDBI Bank SO Recruitment 2019 notification on 28/11/2019. Notification is out to fill 61 Specialist Cadre Officers post. Eligible candidates can apply through online from 28/11/2019 to 12/12/2019. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Specialist Cadre Officer
Post Date: 28/11/2019
No of Vacancies: 61
Place: Across India
Important Dates for IDBI Bank SO Recruitment:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||28/11/2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||12/12/2019|
Vacancy details of IDBI Bank SO Recruitment:
|S.No.||Grade||No. of Posts||General||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||PWD|
|1||DGM (Grade D)||2||2||0||0||0||0||2|
|2||AGM (Grade C)||5||3||1||0||1||0|
|3||Manager (Grade B)||54||23||8||4||14||5|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|2||Faculty – Behavioural Sciences (Organisational behaviour & Human Resource Management )||01|
|3||Fraud Risk Management – Fraud Analyst (Maker)||14|
|4||Fraud Risk Management – Investigator (Checker)||05|
|5||Transaction Monitoring Team – Head||01|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Deputy General Manager, Grade ‘D’||50030-1460(4)-55870-650(2)-59170 (07 years)|
|2||Assistant General Manager, Grade ‘C’||42020-1310(5)-48570-460(2)-51490 (8 years)|
|3||Manager – Grade ‘B’||31705-1145(1)-32850-1310(10)-45950 (12 years)|
Age limit (as on 01/11/2019):
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Agriculture Officer||25 to 35 years|
|2||Faculty – Behavioural Sciences (Organisational behaviour & Human Resource Management )||35 to 40 years|
|3||Fraud Risk Management – Fraud Analyst (Maker)||25 to 35 years|
|4||Fraud Risk Management – Investigator (Checker)||28 to 40 years|
|5||Transaction Monitoring Team – Head||35 to 45 years|
Educational Qualification (as on 01/11/2019):
1. Agriculture Officer:
- Candidates should be completed Graduate Degree with at least 60% marks in Agriculture / Horticulture / Veterinary Science / Fisheries / Dairy Technology & Animal Husbandry from ICAR recognized agricultural university.
- Preference will be given to candidates having Post Graduation in the above subjects.
- Candidates having a minimum of 04 years of postqualification working experience as an officer in Banks, with min 02 years of experience in agricultural lending in public / private sector banks / RRBs.
Specific Skill desired:
- Knowledge of economics, farm operations, agricultural processes, etc.
- Having analytical and interpersonal skills, critical thinking and problem-solving ability.
- Good Marketing / Finance / IT skills with an understanding of the credit appraisal process.
2. Faculty – Behavioural Sciences (Organisational behaviour & Human Resource Management):
- Candidates should be completed Post graduate in Psychology or relevant behaviour sciences / MBA in HRM.
- Candidates should have 10 years of Industry experience in the relevant area
- Ph.D / Fellow Programme in Industrial Psychology / Psychology / Human Resource Management / Organizational Development.
3. Fraud Risk Management – Fraud Analyst (Maker):
- Candidates should be completed Graduate in Commerce with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Candidates having a minimum of 04 years of post-qualification working experience as an officer in Banks, with min 02 years of experience in the relevant field.
Desirable: CA/ MBA/ CAIIB/ JAIIB
4. Fraud Risk Management – Investigator (Checker):
- Graduate in Commerce with a minimum 60% marks.
- Overall banking experience of at least 7 years with min 03 years of experience in Fraud /
Vigilance / RCU / Credit Monitoring teams.
Desirable: CA/ MBA/ CFE (Certified Fraud Examiner)/ CAIIB/ JAIIB.
5. Transaction Monitoring Team – Head:
- CA / MBA/ Graduation with Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE).
- Overall banking experience of at least 10 years with min 04 years of experience in Fraud / Vigilance / RCU / Credit Monitoring teams.
Desirable: CAIIB / JAIIB.
The selection will be based on the:
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Personnel Interview (PI).
|SC / ST||150/-|
How to Apply for IDBI Bank SO Recruitment:
- Candidates can apply through Online.
- Online Application Form available in the official website.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active until the completion of this recruitment process.
- An Email / SMS intimation with the Registration Number and Password generated on successful registration of the application will be sent to the candidate’s Email
ID / Mobile Number.
- Candidates must upload 200 x 230 pixels photograph.
- Candidates must upload 140 x 60 pixels’ signature.