ICICI Bank PO Results Batch 49: Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India (ICICI) Bank has declared the result / Merit list for Probationary Officers Batch 49 2020. Candidates can view the Merit list of Probationary Officers Batch 49 and the further process after selection by reading the instructions given below.
Programme Structure of ICICI Bank Probationary Officers:
- Term 1 (4 months) – Classroom training at IMA, Bengaluru.
- Term 2 (2 months) – Internship at ICICI Bank.
- Term 3 (2 months) – Classroom training at IMA, Bengaluru.
- Term 4 (4 months) – On-the-job training at ICICI Bank.
Detailed Program Structure:
- One year programme will be conducted at ICICI Manipal Academy (IMA) campus, Bengaluru including internship and on-the-job training at ICICI Bank.
- The programme provides knowledge on developing deep sales and relationship skills, shaping required behaviors and skills in core banking areas like banking products, processes, systems, regulations and compliance frameworks involved in day-to-day operations.
- On successful completion of the training programme, students are absorbed in ICICI Bank as frontline sales and relationship managers in Deputy Manager Band I grade.
To pursue the Probationary Officer Training Programme, the interested students will have to invest Rs.3,71,700/- (Loan amount of Rs.3,15,000/- Plus applicable Goods and Service Tax, which is presently at 18%) and Rs.16,800/- (Cost of Tablet + Cover + SD Card + GST). Total amount: Rs.3,88,500.
Download ICICI Bank PO Batch 49 Result / Merit List :
- Candidates can download the ICICI bank PO Result / Merit List batch 49 – Click here
ICICI Bank Probationary Officers Selection Process:
- Online Aptitude test
- Online Psychometric Questionnaire
- Case-based Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interview (PI)
- Merit List
Eligibility Criteria and Educational Qualification of ICICI Bank PO Batch 49:
- Candidates must be under 27 years as on 1st March 2020.
- Candidates must have completed graduation with 55% marks in any discipline from the recognized university.
Important Links of ICICI Bank:
For Official Website
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.