Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the IBPS Security Officer In Charge Recruitment 2020 notification on 03/03/2020. Notification is out for 01 Security Officer In Charge post on a contract basis. The period would be of 03 years subject to half-yearly review and subject to his / her continued good performance and physical fitness. Eligible candidates can send the application before 17/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Security Officer In Charge
Post Date: 03/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for IBPS Security Officer In Charge Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||03/03/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||17/03/2020 before 5.00 pm|
Vacancy Details of IBPS Security Officer In Charge Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Security Officer In Charge||01|
- The incumbent will be responsible for managing the Security, Fire Safety, Vigilance and protocol matters of the Institute.
- Watching on the CCTV screen all movements of workers and papers. Should be a smart observer for any suspicious movement/action of workers and should keep a constant watch on the movement of paper through CCTV monitor.
- Liaison with police authorities and security agencies for safety and security of activities of IBPS
- He / She should be alert to deal with suspicious objects / persons / vehicles / trespassers etc. in the premises and removal of the same appropriately in consultation with competent authorities.
- Assist the IBPS authorities in maintaining the cleanliness of the premises.
- Coordinate the conducting of Fire Audit / Security Audit periodically.
- Assist IBPS authorities for maintaining discipline and decorum among visitors to the Institute.
- Security Officer In Charge: 38,000/- P.M
Age limit (as on 01/03/2020):
The upper age limit is 55 years.
- Candidate should be a Graduate or equivalent.
- The incumbent should be retired / voluntarily retired personnel who served as a Junior-commissioned Officer in Army / Navy / Air Force.
- His / her integrity should not have been doubtful during his / her past employment / service.
- No punishment / penalty should have been inflicted on him / her during his / her past employment / service.
- Cases of CBI or other law enforcement agencies should not be pending against him / her.
- Knowledge in Computer operations is desirable.
- Honorary Junior Commissioned Officer is not eligible
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for IBPS Security Officer In Charge Recruitment:
Eligible candidates may forward their applications giving details of their Qualification and job experience, on plain paper in the attached format along with self-attested Xerox copies of all necessary documents to the given address:
Division Head (Administration), Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS House, Plot No.166, 90 ft DP Road, Off Western Express Highway, Kandivali (East), Mumbai 400 101