IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is closing the application process for RRB Officer Scale I, II & III and Office Assistant posts on 28th June 2021. Candidates who have not applied till now can go to the official website of IBPS at www.ibps.in to apply for the RRB post, as 28th June 2021 will be the last day to apply for IBPS RRB 2021 Exam. Candidates are advised to fill the online application form before the due date. 28th June will be the last day for making online fee payments. Candidates can also view the post details, eligibility criteria & vacancy using the recruitment link given below.
Important Dates for IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021:
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||08/06/2021|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||28/06/2021|
|Last Date for Payment of application fees||28/06/2021|
|Download call letters for Pre- Exam Training||09/07/2021|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||19/07/2021 to 25/07/2021|
|Download Call Letter for Online Prelims Exam||July / August 2021|
|Online Preliminary Exam Date||August 2021|
|Result of Online Prelims Exam||September 2021|
|Download Call letter for Online exam – Main/Single||September 2021|
|Online Examination – Main/Single||September/October 2021|
|Declaration of Result – Main/Single (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||October 2021|
|Download of call letters for interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||October/November 2021|
|Conduct of interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||October/November 2021|
How to Apply for IBPS RRB 2021 Exam:
- Candidates may apply online by visiting the official website of IBPS www.ibps.in.
- New users must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may login and apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must upload a scanned copy of their photograph, signature and handwritten declaration in the prescribed format.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, candidates must pay their application fee through online mode only.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.
- Print Application form for future reference.