IBPS PO Recruitment 2020: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is closing the application process for 1417 Probationary Officer posts on 26th August 2020. Candidates who have not applied till now can go to the official website of IBPS at www.ibps.in to apply for the Probationary Officer post, as 26th August 2020 will be the last day to apply for IBPS PO 2020 Exam. Candidates are advised to fill the online application form before the due date. 26th August will be the last day for making online fee payments. Candidates can also view the post details, eligibility criteria & vacancy using the recruitment link given below.
Important Dates for IBPS PO Recruitment 2020:
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||05/08/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||26/08/2020|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fees / Intimation Charges||26/08/2020|
|Download of call letters for Online Prelims Exam||October 2020|
|Online Prelims Exam||03/10/2020, 10/10/2020 &|
|Declaration of Prelims Exam Result||Oct / Nov 2020|
|Download of Call letter for Online Main exam||November 2020|
|Declaration of Main Exam Result||December 2020|
|Download of call letters for interview||January 2021|
|Date of Interview||Jan / Feb 2021|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2021|
How to Apply for IBPS PO 2020 Exam:
- Candidates may apply online by visiting the official website of IBPS www.ibps.in.
- New users must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may login and apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must upload a scanned copy of their photograph, signature and handwritten declaration in the prescribed format.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, candidates must pay their application fee through online mode only.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.
- Print Application form for future reference.