IBPS PO Recruitment 2021: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is closing the registration for PO posts on 10th November 2021. Candidates who have not applied till now can go to the official website of IBPS at www.ibps.in to apply for the PO post, as 10th November 2021 will be the last day to apply for IBPS PO 2021 Exam. Candidates are advised to fill the online application form before the due date. Candidates are advised to fill the online application form before the due date. Candidates can also view the post details, eligibility criteria & vacancy using the recruitment link given below.
Important Dates for IBPS PO Recruitment 2021:
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||20/10/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||10/11/2021|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fees / Intimation Charges||20/10/2021 to 10/11/2021|
|Download call letters for Online Prelims Exam||November/December 2021|
|Online Prelims Exam||04/12/2021 and 11/12/2021|
|Declaration of Prelims Exam Result||December 2021/January 2022|
|Download Call letter for Online Main exam||December 2021/January 2022|
|Mains Exam||January 2022|
|Declaration of Main Exam Result||January/ February 2022|
|Download call letters for interview||January 2021|
|Date of Interview||February 2022|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2022|
How to Apply for IBPS PO 2021 Exam:
- Candidates may apply online by visiting the official website of IBPS www.ibps.in.
- Register using your active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, Apply using the registration number and password.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Upload a scanned copy of their photograph, signature, thumb impression and handwritten declaration in the prescribed format.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT,
- Pay their application fee through online mode only.
- Print Application form for future reference