Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the IBPS IT Administrator Recruitment 2019 notification on 11/12/2019. Notification is out for 01 IT Administrator post. Eligible candidates can apply through online. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: IT Administrator
Post Date: 11/12/2019
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for IBPS IT Administrator Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||11/12/2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||27/12/2019|
|Online Examination (Tentative)||January 2020|
To keep up to date Systems information for all IT Servers, Applications, network internet leased lines, PCL / Laptop / Printers, etc. and to maintain a 100% uptime of all IT
facilities in IBPS with the FMS Service provider. To manage IT Helpdesk along with FMS
- Basic Pay: 35,400/-
- Total emolument at the beginning of the scale: 54,126
- The age limit should be between 21 to 33 years.
- i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.12.1986 and not later than 01.12.1998 (both dates inclusive).
- Candidates should be completed B.E. / B.Tech. degree, preferably in Computer science from a recognized Institution / University is essential for System Administration in UNIX / LINUX / Windows / Computer Networking.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 3 years post qualification hands on experience is required for support and maintenance of IT setup (Desktops, Laptops, Printers, Servers and LAN Switches, Firewall, etc.)
- Candidates must have recent hands-on experience of handling a minimum of 100 desktop / node / LAN in an office IT setup.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Exam
- Group Exercises
Pattern for the Written Exam:
Time Duration: 90 minutes.
Total No. of Questions: 100
Total Marks: 100
Candidate pay 500/- (all categories) through online.
How to Apply for IBPS IT Administrator Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- Before applying online, candidates should scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications.
- Candidates should have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of this round of Recruitment Process.