Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the IBPS Division Head Recruitment 2020 notification on 12/08/2020. Notification is out for the 02 Division Head & 02 Banker Faculty vacancies on a contract basis for a period of 3 years. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 12/08/2020 to 31/08/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Division Head & Banker Faculty
Post Date: 12/08/2020
No of Vacancies: 04
Place: Across India
Important Dates for IBPS Division Head Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||12/08/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||31/08/2020|
|Last Date for Printing the application||31/08/2020|
|Interview Date||September 2020|
Vacancy Details of IBPS Division Head Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Division Head (Financial & Allied Services) & CFO||01|
|2||Division Head (Technology Support Services)||01|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Division Head (Financial & Allied Services) & CFO||1,45,000|
|2||Division Head (Technology Support Services)||1,45,000|
Age limit (as on 01/08/2020):
The upper age limit is 61 years. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02/08/1959.
1. Division Head (Financial & Allied Services) & CFO
Candidates should have completed B.Com / M.Com From a University / Institution / Board recognized by Govt. Of India with any of the additional qualifications of CA / ICWA / CS / MBA (Finance) / CAIIB.
2. Division Head (Technology Support Services)
Candidates should have completed a Bachelor Degree / Master’s Degree in Electronics / Electronics & Tele communication / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation / Computer Science / InformationTechnology / Computer Applications and / or equivalent. (From a University / Institution / Board recognised by Govt.Of India / approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies).
3. Banker Faculty
Candidate should be Graduate or Post Graduate in any discipline from any recognised Institution or University and preferably with CAIIB.
The selection will be based on
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for IBPS Division Head Recruitment:
- Candidates may apply online by visiting the official website of IBPS www.ibps.in.
- Candidates can also use the direct apply link (Online) given below.
- New users must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may log in and apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must upload a scanned copy of their photograph, signature and handwritten declaration in the prescribed format.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, candidates must pay their application fee through online mode only.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.
- Print Application form for future reference.