Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the IBPS Division Head Administration Recruitment 2020 notification on 28/01/2020. Notification is out for the 01 Division Head Administration post on a contract basis. The initial contract would be for a period of 02 years which may be renewed subsequently subject to his / her continued good performance and physical fitness. Eligible candidates can send the application before 11/02/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Division Head Administration
Post Date: 28/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for IBPS Division Head Administration Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||28/01/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||11/02/2020|
Vacancy Details of IBPS Division Head Administration Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Division Head Administration||01|
- Overall supervision / control on the functioning of all the activities in the General
Administration, Accounts, Security, Legal, etc.
- Develop strategies to improve the overall quality and productivity of Staff.
- Ensure smooth functioning of the Administration of IBPS.
- Respond to employee grievances and concerns and resolve the same in a timely
- Determine staffing requirements and ensure that office positions are filled promptly.
- To ensure the supply of adequate manpower to various Divisions of IBPS.
- Review HR & ER policies periodically and ensure that the policies are implemented in
the right direction. Dealing with references on HR-related issues.
- Oversee the functioning of the finance and accounts department.
- Facilitate for financial policy formulation and ensure implementation of sanctioned
policies in a time-bound manner, effectively.
- Facilitate activity-based initiative to drive cost control in IBPS.
- Ensure that employees follow the Institute’s Rules, policies and procedures by maintaining proper discipline.
- Manage administrative, logistical, human resources, and accounting services to
support the Institute’s operations.
- Ensure prompt and timely disposal of VIP references, Govt. references and
communication under RTI Act 2005.
- Overall supervision of the litigations, liaison with Advocate and follow up of court cases in coordination with Legal Dept.
- Any other work assigned by the Institute.
- Division Head Administration: 1,45,000/- per month.
Age limit (as on 01/01/2020):
The upper age limit is 61 years.
- Candidates should be completed Graduate / Post Graduate in any discipline. The candidates having wide experience of working in HR / Personnel Management / Administration / Industrial Relations areas of a Public Sector Bank or Financial Organization.
- Knowledge of Labour Law is desirable but not essential.
- He / she must have worked in the rank of General Manager- HR or Admin atleast for 01 year in Public Sector Bank or Financial Institution.
- He / She must have a good command over English and must be good in inter-personal relations.
- He / She should have analytical ability and positive outlook.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for IBPS Division Head Administration Recruitment:
Eligible candidates may forward their applications giving details of their Qualification and job experience, on plain paper in the attached format along with self-attested Xerox copies of all necessary documents to the given address:
Division Head (TSS) Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS House, Plot No.166, 90 ft DP Road, Off Western Express Highway, Kandivali (East), Mumbai - 400101
Important Links for IBPS Division Head Administration Recruitment:
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.