Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the IBPS Deputy General Manager Recruitment 2020 notification on 01/01/2020. Notification is out for 01 Deputy General Manager post on a contract basis. The initial period will be of 02 years subject to half-yearly review and may be renewed subsequently subject to his / her continued good performance and physical fitness. Eligible candidates can send application before 15/01/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Deputy General Manager (Administration)
Post Date: 02/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for IBPS Deputy General Manager Recruitment:
|Last Date to Submit Application||15/01/2020|
- Dealing with HR / Administration related issues.
- Preparing drafts of rules and regulations administered / to be administered by the Institute.
- HRM implementation
- Any other work assigned by the Institute.
- Deputy General Manager (Administration): 80,000/- per month.
Age limit (as on 01/01/2020):
- The upper age limit is 62 years.
- Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02/01/1958
- Candidates should be completed Degree in any discipline, preferably Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in HR or Personnel Management / Administration from recognized University / Institute of repute.
- He / she must have worked at the rank of AGM and above in Banks or equivalent position in Financial Institutions in HR / Admin department.
- Candidates should have a good command over English and must be good in inter-personal & HR relations.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for IBPS Deputy General Manager Recruitment:
- Interested candidates who are meeting with above-mentioned eligibility criteria may forward their applications giving details of their Qualification and job experience, on plain paper in the attached format along with self-attested Xerox copies of all necessary documents to the below address:
The Division Head (Administration), Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS House, Plot No.166, 90 ft DP Road, Off Western Express Highway, Kandivali (East), Mumbai 400101.