IBPS Clerk, PO/MT and SO Document Verification: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection have successfully shortlisted candidates for provisional allotment as Clerk, PO/MT and SO. Selected Candidates can check here the required documents for the verification Process. Aspirants have several queries about the documents that is to be produced during the time of verification. Candidates can go through the below mentioned list of documents and clarify their queries.
Documents for IBPS Clerk, PO/MT & SO Verification Process:
The documents that are required during the verification process is listed below. Aspirants will receive an email calling for the document verification process from the respective Banks. The original copies of the documents shall be returned after verification. Also aspirants can check the instructions given below for their better understanding.
List of Documents:
- ID Proof
- PAN Card
- Educational Documents
- Birth Certificate (DOB Certificate)
- Category / Caste Certificates
- Character Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
- PWD Certificate
- Ex-Servicemen (Discharge letter and Pension Payment Proof)
- Relieving Letter from the Previous Employer
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- No Objection Certificate
- Computer Literacy Certificate (Required for Clerical Posts)
Instructions for IBPS Clerk, PO/MT and SO Document Verification:
- Candidates should carry all the necessary documents along with them to the Venue.
- You must produce both original and photocopies/Xerox copies of your documents.
- If there are discrepancies in the document verification process, they will cancel the candidature of the applicant.
- Aspirants shall wait until they receive the call letter from the bank via email for document verification process.
Best of Luck to all Successful Candidates