Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the IBPS Chief Risk Officer Recruitment 2019 notification on 11/12/2019. Notification is out for 01 Chief Risk Officer posts on a contract basis of 02 years. Eligible candidates can apply through offline. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Chief Risk Officer (CRO)
Post Date: 11/12/2019
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for IBPS Chief Risk Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||11/12/2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||26/12/2019|
- CRO has the primary responsibility of assisting and advising the top management in the development and implementation of risk management models and systems in the Institute, and also, classification of various risks faced by the Institute as high, moderate, low-risk activities.
- Identifying and analyzing the existing and perceived risk areas and suggest mitigation measures to be initiated by the management.
- Monitoring risk processes initiated by the Institute on an ongoing basis and reporting the concerns / progress to the top management through a periodical MIS.
- Contributing to key decision-making processes with results of risk management models developed and implemented in the Institute – particularly with regard to high risk-prone activities of the Institute.
- To assess and analyze risks arising out of changes in Govt. policies, the introduction of new guidelines, etc., and advise the top management on the impending / possible impact on the operations of the Institute particularly with regard to projects undertaken and revenue aspects.
- To conduct on an ongoing basis market study with regard to client behavior and changing needs with regard to recruitment / promotion projects of client organizations.
- Information security risk assessment and suggesting measures to prevent cyber-attack / data theft attempts affecting the operations of the institute, particularly adverse media / social media reports, damaging the reputation of the institute. (Reputation risk management)
- Risk arising out of outsourced activities of the Institute. And any other work assigned by the institute from time to time.
- Chief Risk Officer: 75,000/-month.
Age limit (as on 01/12/2019):
- The age limit should be between 50 to 62 years.
- i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02/12/1957 and not later than 01/12/1969 (both dates inclusive).
- Candidates should be completed Degree in Mathematics / Economics / Statistics / MBA – Finance / MBA – Banking & Finance, Engineering, IT or post-Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance from Recognized University / Management Institute (OR)
- Post Graduate qualification in any of the above disciplines.
- Candidates who have passed CAIIB, Risk Management Courses like FRM would be given preference.
- Candidates should have 20 years of experience in Public Sector / Private Banks or Public Sector Organisations / PSUs / Corporate / any Institute similar to IBPS of which not less than 3 years in Risk Management. Candidates should possess strong analytical skills in operational risk assessment and evaluation.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for IBPS Chief Risk Officer Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates send their applications giving details of their Qualification and job experience, on plain paper in the attached format along with self-attested Xerox copies of all necessary documents to the following address:
The Division Head (Administration), Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS House, Plot No.166, 90 ft DP Road, Off Western Express Highway, Kandivali (East), Mumbai - 400101.