Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the IBPS Analyst Programmer Recruitment 2020 notification on 01/01/2020. Notification is out for 01 Analyst Programmer (Windows) post s required to register for the online examination. Eligible candidates can apply online from 03/01/2020 to 24/01/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. At the time of joining the services of IBPS, the selected candidate is / are required to execute a Service Bond for serving for a minimum of 02 years in IBPS.
Name of the Post: Analyst Programmer (Windows)
Post Date: 02/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for IBPS Analyst Programmer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||03/01/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||24/01/2020|
- System Study, requirement gathering for application development and SRS preparation.
- Application development and maintenance in Windows / DOT Net / C# / MS SQL / Web application.
- Trouble shooting run time errors and training application users to efficiently execute programs for large size data processing.
- Work with System Administrators for enhancement of latest software or patch upgrade for IS Audit.
- Analyst Programmer (Windows): Basic Pay – 35,400/-; Emolument at the beginning of the scale – 54,126/-
Age limit (as on 01/01/2020):
- The age limit should be between 21 to 35 years.
- Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1985 and not later than 01.01.1999 (both dates inclusive).
- Candidates should be completed B.E. / B.Tech / MCA.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 05 years postqualification experience for development and managing web-based computer applications with MS SQL Database in Windows and ASP.NET.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Exam
- Group Exercises
- Computer Programming Test
Pattern for the Written Examination:
|Sl.No.||Name of Tests||No of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
Candidates should pay 500/- through online.
How to Apply for IBPS Analyst Programmer Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications are given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.