Indian Banks Association has released the IBA Senior Advisor Recruitment 2021 notification on 23/04/2021. Notification is out for retired Executives of Banks on contract basis for a period of 3 years. Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and send the application to the given address on or before 10/05/2021. Aspirants can also view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Senior Advisor (HR & IR)
Post Date: 23/04/2021
No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
Important Dates for IBA Senior Advisor Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||23/04/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||10/05/2021|
Vacancy details of IBA Senior Advisor Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||
No of Vacancies
|1||Senior Advisor (HR & IR)||Not Disclosed|
- Pay Scale: 1,58,000/- per month (all inclusive) + Reimbursement of Conveyance Expenses of 15000/- + Reimbursement of Telephone Expenses of 2,000/- per month.
Age Limit (as on 01/05/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Senior Advisor (HR & IR)||62 years|
- Those who have retired as GM/CGM of Public Sector Banks / RBI / or equivalent post in Pvt. Sector Banks.
- Candidates should have at least 5 years relevant experience. Minimum experience of 1 year in HR & IR as CGM / GM / DGM.
- No application fee (application should be sent via postal).
How to Apply for IBA Senior Advisor Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application from the IBA website www.iba.org.in.
- Fill the form and attach all the required documents and send the application through post to the office address mentioned below.
- The cover containing the application should be sent superscribing “Application for the Post of Senior Advisor on Contractual Basis”.
- The application should reach the venue on or before 10/05/2021. Or
- Email the application to [email protected].
Senior Advisor HR & IR Department Indian Banks’ Association World Trade Centre, Centre I 6th floor, Cuffe Parade Mumbai 400 005.