General Insurance Corporation of India has released the GIC Recruitment 2020: Actuarial Apprentices post notification. Notification is out for 07 vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can email the application to the mentioned email address on or before 25/10/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Actuarial Apprentices
Post Date: 09/10/2020
No of Vacancies: 07
Important Dates for GIC Recruitment 2020: Actuarial Apprentices Posts:
Start Date to Submit Application
Last Date to Submit Application
Vacancy Details of GIC Recruitment 2020: Actuarial Apprentices Posts:
|S. No||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|S. No||Post Category||Vacancies|
|S. No||Subjects||Monthly Stipend|
|1||With minimum 7 or 8 subjects||14,000|
|2||9 or 10 subjects||15,000|
|3||More than 10 subjects||16,000|
Age Limit (as on 30/09/2020):
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit (Min)||
Age Limit (Max)
|1||Actuarial Apprentices||21 years||27 years|
- Candidates should have completed Graduation / Post Graduation in Science from recognized University with Mathematics or Statistics as main subject with 60% or more marks in aggregate, or
- Graduation / Post Graduation in Commerce from recognized University with Statistics / Actuarial Science as main subject with 60% or more marks in aggregate, or
- Graduation in Arts with Actuarial Science as major subject from recognized University with 60% or more marks, or
- Post-graduate Diploma in Actuarial Science with 50% or more marks.
- 10% relaxation in marks for SC / ST candidates.
- Candidate should have passed at least 7 actuarial subjects of exam conducted by Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) or Institute and Faculty of Actuaries (IFA).
The selection will be based on the:
- Interview / Group Discussion
- Medical Examination
No Application Fees.
How to Apply for GIC Recruitment 2020: Actuarial Apprentices Posts:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website of GIC at www.gicofindia.com.
- Attach all the self-attested copies of documents along with the application form.
- Send the scaned copy of the application along with the other required documents to the
email id [email protected].
- Applications should be sent on or before 25/10/2020.
- Caste Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate / Matriculation Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Degree Certificate & Mark-sheets
- Certificate of the Actuarial papers passed
Important Links for GIC Recruitment 2020: Actuarial Apprentices Posts:
|To Download Application Form||Attached with Notification PDF|
For Official Website
For Official Notification