Export-Import Bank of India has released the Exim Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2022 notification on 25/02/2022. Notification is out for 25 Management Trainee Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 25/02/2022 to 14/03/2022. The complete details about the Management Trainee recruitment are provided in the below content for candidates easy reference. Check the below content for more information.
Name of the Post: Management Trainee
Post Date: 25/02/2022
No of Vacancies: 25
Place: Across India
Important Dates for Exim Bank Management Trainee Recruitment:
Interested candidates can check the online application dates given below and send the application on or before the last date. Only online applications will be accepted.
|Start Date to Apply Online||25/02/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||14/03/2022|
|Tentative month of Written Examination and Interview||April 2022|
Vacancy details of Exim Bank Management Trainee Recruitment:
Interested candidates can check the Management Trainee category wise vacancies given in the below table. Selected candidates will be posted in the Exim Bank.
|S. No||Name of the Category|
No of Vacancies
A monthly stipend of 55,000/- will be paid during the period of traineeship. Other allowances are applicable as per Government rules.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
Candidates should have the following age limit as on 30/09/2022. Candidates should satisfy the following age limit to be eligible for the posts.
|S. No||Category||Maximum Age Limit|
|3||OBC (NCL)||28 years|
Educational Qualification (as on 31/12/2021):
1. Management Trainee
- Candidates should have completed MBA / PGDBA, with specialisation in Finance from a recognised University / Institution or Chartered Accountants (CA).
- MBA/PGDBA course should be of a minimum 2 years full time duration, with a specialisation in Finance from a recognised University / Institution. In case of CA, passing the professional examination is sufficient.
- Minimum 60% aggregate marks / equivalent Cumulative Grade Points Average (CGPA), in both Graduation and PostGraduation.
- Written Test
Candidates must pay the application fee online.
|S. No||Name of the Category||Amount|
|1||General / OBC||600/-|
|2||SC / ST/PWD/EWS||100/-|
How to Apply for Exim Bank Management Trainee Recruitment:
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website: www.eximbankindia.in
- Click on ->Careers->Apply Now.
- Register using the active email id and mobile number.
- Log in and Apply using the generated registration number and password.
- Candidates should fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Candidates must also upload a scanned copy of their photograph, signature, Left thumb impression and handwritten declaration in the prescribed format.
- Click FINAL SUBMIT.
- Candidates must pay their application fee through online mode.
- Print Application form for future reference.