Export-Import Bank of India has released the Exim Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2020 notification on 09/12/2020. Notification is out for 60 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 19/12/2020 to 31/12/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Management Trainee
Post Date: 09/12/2020
No of Vacancies: 60
Place: Across India
Important Dates for Exim Bank Management Trainee Recruitment:
|Starting Date to Submit Online Application||19/12/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||31/12/2020|
Vacancy details of Exim Bank Management Trainee Recruitment:
|Name of the Posts||UR||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||Total|
|Management Trainee (MT)||27||08||04||16||05||60|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Management Trainee (MT)||40,000|
|Name of the Posts||UR / EWS||OBC||SC / ST|
|Management Trainee (MT)||25 years||28 years||30 years|
Note: Maximum age of PWD candidates belonging to UR/EWS – 35 years, SC/ST – 40 years
and OBC – 38 years
1. Management Trainee (Corporate Loans & Advances / Project Trade / Lines of Credit / Internal Credit Audit / Risk Management / Compliance / Treasury and Accounts)
- Candidates should have completed MBA / PGDBA, with specialisation in Finance or Chartered Accountants (CA).
- MBA / PGDBA course should be of a minimum 2 years full time duration, with a specialisation in Finance. In case of CA, passing the professional examination is sufficient.
- Minimum 60% aggregate marks / equivalent Cumulative Grade Points Average (CGPA), in both Graduation and PostGraduation.
- Post Graduates who have completed / passed their MBA / PGDBA or Chartered Accountancy in Calendar Year 2019 or 2020 OR candidates who have appeared / appearing for the MBA / PGDBA or Chartered Accountancy and are expecting their results in the year 2021 are eligible to apply.
2. Management Trainee (Law)
- Candidates should be Fresh Graduate in Law / LLB.
- Fresh graduates who have completed / passed their graduation in the recent past are eligible to apply.
- Minimum 60% aggregate marks in graduation are required.
3. Management Trainee (International Trade & Finance / Industry / Country Risk Analysis & Economic Research)
- Candidates should be Fresh post-graduates in Economics with specialisation in International Trade and/or Financial Economics and/or Industrial Economics and/or Agriculture Economics.
- Minimum 60% aggregate marks separately in both graduation and post-graduation.
4. Management Trainee (Information Technology)
- Candidates should have completed minimum 60% or equivalent grade in B.E/B.Tech Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics & Communication or Minimum 60% in any Graduation Course & MCA.
5. Management Trainee (Human Resource)
- Candidates should have completed Post-Graduate in any discipline with diploma / degree in HR / Personnel Management.
- Minimum 60% aggregate marks in PostGraduation / diploma / degree.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Candidates should pay the application fee online.
|1||Gen / OBC / EWS||600/-|
|2||SC / ST / PWBD||100/-|
How to Apply for Exim Bank Management Trainee Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply online.
- The Online Applications will be available on the Export-Import Bank website: www.eximbankindia.in
- Online registration starts from 19/12/2020 to 31/12/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must upload the required documents prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee through online mode.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Application.