Employee’s State Insurance Corporation has released the ESIC Tutor Recruitment 2019 notification on 14/11/2019. Notification is out for 10 Tutor posts on Contractual Basis for one year in Bengaluru. So candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content and attend the interview.
Name of the Post: Tutor
Post Date: 14/11/2019
No of Vacancies: 10
Important Dates for ESIC Tutor Recruitment:
|Last Date to Send Application||21/12/2019|
Vacancy Details of ESIC Tutor Recruitment:
|S.No.||Category||No. of Posts|
- Tutor: 45,000/- month
The upper age limit is 35 years.
Candidates should be completed M.Sc. or B.Sc. (Nursing) / PB B.Sc. Nursing with one-year experience.
Preference will be given to the candidates with Teaching experience & possessing M.Sc. in following specialties:
- Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Pediatric Nursing
- OBG Nursing
- Mental Health Nursing
- Community Health
The selection will be based on the Interview.
- There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details for ESIC Tutor Recruitment:
- Candidates can download the application form from the official website.
- Application should be sent in all respects with Photographs affixed on application through post.
- List of Shortlisted candidates will be published only on the ESIC website on 23/11/2019.
- Selected candidates will come to interview with all original documents.
- Eligible candidates should be present at the venue at 10.30 AM
Ground Floor, Board Room, ESIC College of Nursing, Indiranagar, Bangalore – 560008.
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Tutor||25/11/2019 and 26/11/2019 at 10.30 am|