Employees Sate Insurance Cooperation has announced ESIC Senior Resident Recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for 33 Vacancies. Interested and eligible aspirants may attend the Walk-in-Interview on 31/08/2020 & 01/09/2020 at 09.00 AM. aspirants can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates on this page.
Name of the Post: Senior Resident
Post Date: 24/08/2020
No. of Vacancies: 33
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for ESIC Senior Resident Recruitment:
|Interview Date||31/08/2020 & 01/09/2020 from 09.00 AM to 11.00 AM|
Vacancy Details of ESIC Senior Resident Recruitment:
|S. No||Department||Name of the Post||No. of vacancies|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
- Aspirants may be 37 years or below (as on 31/08/2020).
- Aspirants must have MBBS and PG Degree or Diploma from a recognized University.
Selection will be based on
Application Fee may be paid only through DD (Demand Draft) drawn in favour of “ESIC Saving Fund account No. 2” payable at New Delhi.
|PwD / Women||–|
How to apply for ESIC Senior Resident Recruitment:
- Eligible aspirants may attend the Walk-in-Interview on 31/08/2020 & 01/09/2020 from 09.00 AM to 11.00 AM as per the allotted for their respective department.
|S. No||Department||Name of the Post||No. of vacancies||Time|
09.00 AM to 11.00 AM
- During Interview, the aspirants must have all the originals and one self-attested copy of the following document:
- Age Proof;
- MBBS Certificate;
- 2 Photographs;
- Caste / Community Certificate;
- PG Diploma / Degree Certificate;
- Experience Certificates.
- Venue of Interview:
5th Floor, Dean Office, ESI-PGIMSR, Basaidarapur, New Delhi-15.