Employees’ State Insurance Corporation has released the ESIC Recruitment 2021: Insurance Medical Officer Posts notification on 15/12/2021. Notification is out for 1120 vacancies for filling up the post of Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Grade-II (Allopathic) in ESIC Hospitals / Dispensaries. Candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and can also check the category wise vacancy details in the below content. Eligible candidates can apply online from 31/12/2021 to 31/01/2022.
Name of the Post: Insurance Medical Officer
Post Date: 15/12/2021
No of Vacancies: 1120
Place: Across India
Important Dates for ESIC Recruitment 2021: Insurance Medical Officer Posts
Candidates can check the online application dates here. The online applications for the following posts will be active till 31st January 2022.
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||31/12/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||31/01/2022|
Vacancy Details of ESIC Recruitment 2021: Insurance Medical Officer Posts
Online Application is invited for 1120 Vacancies. Candidates can check the list of vacancies in the below table. Category wise vacancies are listed below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
Salary will be offered to the selected candidates. Allowances will be applicable as per Government Rules. Check the given pay scale.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Grade-II||56,100 to 1,77,500|
Check the age limit for the Insurance Medical Officer posts given in the below table. The table contains the maximum and minimum age details. Candidates should have attained the age limit as on 31/01/2022.
|S. No||Name of the Posts|
Upper Age Limit
|1||Insurance Medical Officer||35 years|
1. Insurance Medical Officer
- Candidates should have completed an MBBS degree in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications).
The selection will be based on
- Written Exam
Candidates should pay a non-refundable fee as given below. Payment of fees will differ for each category. ONLINE Payment through Internet Banking / Debit / Credit Card / UPI etc. (as provided in the Online Application) will only be accepted.
|SC / ST / PWD / Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex-Servicemen||250/-|
|All Other Categories||500/-|
How to Apply for ESIC Recruitment 2021: Insurance Medical Officer Posts
- Candidates can apply Online by visiting the ESIC official site www.esic.nic.in
- ESIC Home Page >Recruitment >Apply online for Recruitment to the post of IMO Gr. II (Allopathic) in ESIC – 2021.
- Candidates must apply using the active email id and mobile number.
- Fill the application form with correct details.
- Upload scanned copies of certificates/documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the submitted application.