Employees State Insurance Corporation has announced ESIC Recruitment 2020: Super Specialist Post notification on 28/09/2020. Notification is out for 04 vacancies to work one year in Faridabad. Interested and Eligible aspirants may attend the Walk-in-Interview on 29/09/2020. Also, aspirants may view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Part Time / Full Time / Empanelment Super Specialist
Post Date: 28/09/2020
No. of Vacancies: 04
Important Dates for ESIC Recruitment 2020: Super Specialist Post
Vacancy Details of ESIC Recruitment 2020: Super Specialist Post
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|1||Super Specialist (Part Time / Full Time / Empanelment)||04|
Category-Wise Vacancy Details of ESIC Recruitment 2020: Super Specialist Post
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Super Specialist (Part Time)||82,000/-|
|2||Super Specialist (Full Time)||1,77,000/-|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Maximum Age Limit|
|1|| Super Specialist|
(Part Time / Full Time)
|2||Super Specialist (Empanelment)||70 years|
- Educational Qualification: Aspirants must posses MBBS with PG (MD / DNB / Diploma) in concerned specialty from a recognized University should be registered with MCI / State Medical Council.
- Experience: Aspirants should have 3 years (degree) 5 years Diploma of post PG qualification experience.
2. Super Specialist
- Educational Qualification: Aspirants must posses MBBS and MS / MD / DNB, DM / MCH and registered with MCI / State Medical Council.
Selection will be based on
- A Demand Draft of 225/- in favor of ‘ESI Fund Account No. I’ drawn on any scheduled bank payable at ‘New Delhi’ has to be submitted along with the application form.
|Gen / OBC / EWS||225/-|
|SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen / Female / PH / ESIC candidates||–|
How to apply for ESIC Recruitment 2020: Super Specialist Post
- Interested and Eligible aspirants may attend the Walk-in-Interview on 29/09/2020.
- Aspirants may download the application from the official site www.esic.nic.in
- Aspirants need to carry duly filled in application form in the prescribed format along with the required documents both Original and one Xerox copy of Qualification Certificates, Experience Certificates, Caste Certificate, etc.
Dean Office, ESIC Medical College, NH-3, NIT, Faridabad.
Important Links for ESIC Recruitment 2020: Super Specialist Post
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.