Employees Sate Insurance Corporation has announced ESIC Recruitment 2020: Senior Resident notification. Notification is out for 13 Vacancies. Interested and eligible aspirants may attend the Walk-In-Interview on 02/09/2020 at Maneswar. Aspirants can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates on this page.
Name of the Post: Senior Resident, Senior Resident against GDMO, Specialist
Post Date: 26/08/2020
No. of Vacancies: 13
Important Dates for ESIC Recruitment 2020: Senior Resident
|Walk-In-Interview Date||02/09/2020 at 09.00 AM|
Vacancy Details of ESIC Recruitment 2020: Senior Resident
|S. No||Name of the Posts||
No. of Vacancies
|2||Senior Resident against GDMO||02|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|2||Senior Resident against GDMO||As per Rules|
|3||Full Time Contractual Specialist||60,000/-|
|4||Part time Contractual Specialist||86,000/-|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Maximum Age Limit (as on 02/09/2020)|
|1||Senior Resident||37 years|
|2||Senior Resident against GDMO||37 years|
|3||Full Time Contractual Specialist||45 years|
|4||Part time Contractual Specialist||64 years|
1. Senior Resident / Senior Resident against GDMO
- Aspirants must posses MBBS Degree from a recognized University.
- Desirable: Aspirants with PG Degree / Diploma are preferable.
- Experience: Aspirants must have minimum of 2 years experience in the same discipline.
2. Full Time / Part Time Contractual Specialist
- Aspirants must posses PG Degree or Diploma in concerned specialty (Anasthesia, Medicine, OBG, Radiology) from a recognized University.
- Experience: Aspirants must have minimum of 3 years experience in the same discipline.
Selection will be based on
There is No Application Fee
How to apply for ESIC Recruitment 2020: Senior Resident
- Aspirants may attend the Walk-In-Interview on 02/09/2020 at 09.00 AM.
- Aspirants must carry the required documents (attested copies Qualification and Experience Certificaes, Caste / Community Certificates, etc) along with the Bio-Data and passport size photo.
The Office of Medical Superintendent, ESIC Hospital, Sec-3 Plot No. 41, IMT Manesar, Gurugram (Haryana).