Employees State Insurance Corporation has announced ESIC Recruitment 2020: Senior Resident Post notification. Notification is out for 01 vacancy to work initially for a period of 1 year in Kolkata. Interested and Eligible aspirants must submit their documents on 08/10/2020 by 04.00 PM. Also, Aspirants can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Senior Resident
Post Date: 22/09/2020
No. of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for ESIC Recruitment 2020: Senior Resident Post
|Document Submission||08/10/2020 by 04.00 PM|
Vacancy Details of ESIC Recruitment 2020: Senior Resident Post
|S. No||Name of the Post|
|No. of Vacancies|
|1||Senior Resident||General Medicine||01|
Category-Wise Vacancy Details of ESIC Recruitment 2020: Senior Resident Post
|S. No||Category||No. of Vacancies|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit (as on 08/10/2020)|
|1||Specialist Doctor||37 years or below|
- Educational Qualification: Aspirant must posses Medical PG Degree / Diploma in concerned specialty / Department from a recognized Medical Institution.
- Experience: Aspirants must posses minimum of 2 years experience from a Medical Institution.
Selection will be based on
- Document Verification
There is no Application Fee.
How to apply for ESIC Recruitment 2020: Senior Resident Post
- Interested and Eligible aspirants may submit the Application by Online or Offline mode.
- Aspirants must submit the documents on or before 08/10/2020 by 04.00 PM.
- Aspirants need to submit the required documents like Attested copies of MCI / State MC Registration, Qualification Certificates, Experience Certificates, Caste / Community certificate, etc.
- In order to submit online, aspirants are advised to email all their required documents to [email protected].
- To submit Offline, aspirants requested to appear physically with all documents.
- Eligible candidates shall be called for interview. Date of which will be declared after document verification.
DEAN OFFICE, ESIC MEDICAL COLLEGE, Joka, Diamond Harbour Road, Kolkata-700104.