Employees State Insurance Corporation has released ESIC Recruitment 2020: Senior Resident notification. Notification is out for 34 Vacancies. Interested and eligible aspirants may attend the Walk-In-Interview on 09/11/2020 at Ludhiana. Aspirants can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates on this page.
Name of the Post: Senior Resident (Full Time & Part Time)
Post Date: 02/11/2020
No. of Vacancies: 34
Important Dates for ESIC Recruitment 2020: Senior Resident Posts
|Walk-In-Interview Date||09/11/2020 at 09.00 AM|
Vacancy Details of ESIC Recruitment 2020: Senior Resident Posts
|S. No||Department||Name of the Posts||
No. of Vacancies
Senior Resident (full time)
|5||Obs. & Gynae||06|
Senior resident (part time)
Applicable as per ESIC rules.
Age Limit (as on 09/11/2020):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||Senior Resident||37 years|
1. Senior Resident
- P.G. Degree or P.G. Diploma in concerned Specialty from recognized university, registered with Medical Council of India or State Medical Council.
- Experience: Senior Resident on contract must have minimum of 2 years experience in the same discipline.
Selection will be based on
There is No Application Fee
How to apply for ESIC Recruitment 2020: Senior Resident Posts
- The application can be downloaded from the official website of ESIC at www.esic.nic.in
- Aspirants may attend the Walk-In-Interview on 09/11/2020 at 09.00 AM.
- Aspirants must carry the application along with the required documents to the mentioned venue.
- One set of attested photocopy.
- Documents in support of age, qualifications, Attempt, Marks Sheet, Degree, MCI / State Registration, SC / ST / OBC / PH Certificate & Experience certificate etc. and two recent passport size photographs.
ESIC Model Hospital, Bharat Nagar, Ludhiana.