Employees State Insurance Corporation has announced the ESIC Recruitment 2020: Senior Resident Post notification on 12/10/2020. Notification is out for 17 vacancies to work on contract basis for a period of 1 year in New Delhi. Interested and Eligible aspirants may attend the Walk-in-Interview on 19/10/2020 & 20/10/2020 from 09.00 AM to 11.00 AM. Also, aspirants may view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Senior Resident against GDMO
Post Date: 12/10/2020
No. of Vacancies: 17
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for ESIC Recruitment 2020: Senior Resident Post
|Walk-in-Interview Date||19/10/2020 & 20/10/2020|
Vacancy Details of ESIC Recruitment 2020: Senior Resident Post
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|1||Senior Resident against GDMO||17|
Department wise Vacancy Details for ESIC Recruitment 2020: Senior Resident Post
|No. of Vacancies|
|1||RICU (TB & Chest)||01|
|4||Paeds / PICU||12|
|7||TB & Chest||04|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Senior Resident against GDMO||1,01,000/-|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Senior Resident against GDMO||45 years or below|
1.Senior Resident against GDMO
- Educational Qualification: Aspirants must posses MBBS and PG Degree / Diploma in concerned specialty / department from a recognized University.
Selection will be based on
Aspirants should pay Non-refundable application fee as DD drawn in favour of “ESIC Saving Fund Account No. 2” payable at New Delhi.
|Gen / EWS||300/-|
|SC / ST||75/-|
|PwD / Female Candidates||–|
How to apply for ESIC Recruitment 2020: Senior Resident Post
- Interested and Eligible aspirants may attend the Walk-in-Interview on 19/10/2020 & 20/10/2020 from 09.00 AM to 11.00 AM.
- Aspirants are advised to carry the dully filled in application form enclosed by a set of self attested copies and originals of all the required documents and two passport size photograph.
|Interview Date||Interview Time|
|1||RICU (TB & Chest) / Casualty||19/10/2020||09.00 AM – 11.00 AM|
|2||Medicine / Anesthesia||20/10/2020||09.00 AM – 11.00 AM|
|3||Surgery||20/10/2020||09.00 AM – 11.00 AM|
|4||Paeds / PICU / TB & Chest||19/10/2020||09.00 AM – 11.00 AM|
5th Floor, Dean Office, ESIC-PGIMSR, Basaidarapur, New Delhi-15.
Documents should be carried at the time of Interview:
- Age Proof.
- Qualification Certificates with Marksheets.
- Experience Certificates.
- Caste / Community Certificate.
- NOC (if applicable).
Important Links for ESIC Recruitment 2020: Senior Resident Post