Employees State Insurance Corporation has announced ESIC Recruitment 2020: Senior Resident Post notification. Notification is out for 07 vacancies to work under Residency Scheme on tenure basis for 3 years in Bengaluru. Interested and Eligible aspirants may attend the Walk-in-Interview on 06/10/2020. Also, Aspirants may view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Senior Resident
Post Date: 23/09/2020
No. of Vacancies: 07
Important Dates for ESIC Recruitment 2020: Senior Resident Post
Vacancy Details of ESIC Recruitment 2020: Senior Resident Post
|S. NO||Name of the Post||Department||
No. of Vacancies
|2||Anesthesia & I C U||03|
Category-Wise Vacancy Details of ESIC Recruitment 2020: Senior Resident Post
Anesthesia & I C U
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Senior Resident||Pay band in the Level 11|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit (as on 08/10/2020)|
|1||Senior Resident||37 years or below|
- Aspirants must posses MBBS with PG Degree / Diploma in concerned specialty; OR
- Aspirants must posses MBBS with 2 years working experience in concerned department.
Selection will be based on
There is no Application Fee.
How to apply for ESIC Recruitment 2020: Senior Resident Post
- Interested and Eligible aspirants may attend the Walk-in-Interview on 06/10/2020.
- Reporting time for Registration will be 09.00AM to 11.00 AM.
- Aspirants need to carry duly filled in application form in the prescribed format along with the required documents both Original and one Xerox copy of Qualification Certificates, Experience Certificates, Caste Certificate, etc.
Plot No. 1, 5th Main Road (FTI Campus), Yeshwanthapur Suburb, Yeshwanthapur P.O., BENGALURU-560 022.