Employees’ State Insurance Corporation has announced the ESIC Medical College Hyderabad Senior Resident Recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for 120 vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 29/07/2020 to 07/08/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Super Specialists, Professor, Junior Resident & Senior Resident
Post Date: 30/07/2020
No of Vacancies: 120
Important Dates for ESIC Medical College Hyderabad Senior Resident Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||29/07/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||07/08/2020|
Vacancy Details of ESIC Medical College Hyderabad Senior Resident Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|2||Junior Resident & Tutors||31|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Super Specialists (Full Time)||1,75,000/-|
|2||Super Specialists (Part-Time)||82,000/-|
|3||Specialists (Full Time)||1,01,000/-|
|5||Senior Resident (03 years Contract)||7th CPC salary at Level 11|
|6||Senior Resident (01 year Contract)||1,01,000/-|
|7||Junior Resident & Tutors||85,000/-|
Age Limit (as on 07/08/2020):
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Super Specialists||66 years|
|3||Senior Resident / Tutors||37 years|
|4||Junior Resident||30 years|
1. Senior Residents (Broad Speciality):
- Qualifications and experience as per Teachers Eligibility Criteria (MEDICAL COUNCIL OF INDIA AMENDMENT NOTIFICATION New Delhi, MCI-12 (2)/2018-Med.Misc./142810 dated 31st Oct 2018 available in MCI website and Recruitment and Regulations of ESIC Headquarters, New Delhi.
- Candidates should have registration with MCI and State Medical Council.
2. Super Speciality Specialist (Full Time / Part Time Specialist):
- Candidates should have completed a recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the first schedule or second Schedule or Part II of the third Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Holders of educational qualification included in Part II of the third schedule should also fulfill Subsection (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956).
- Candidates should have completed Post Graduate Degree in a concerned super specialty.
- Five years of experience in concerned super-specialty after obtaining the First Postgraduate degree.
- Note: In case of holders of Doctorate of Medicine (D.M) or Master of Chirurgical (M.Ch) qualification of five years’ duration, the period of senior Postgraduate residency rendered in the last part of said Doctorate of Medicine (D.M) or Master of Chirurgical (M.Ch) shall be counted towards the requirement of experience. The candidates qualified in M.Ch (Neuro Surgery), M.Ch (Plastic Surgery) and M.Ch (Urology) can also apply for the post of Super Specialist for the post of Paediatric Surgery. The candidates qualified with M.Ch (Neuro Surgery), M.Ch (Plastic Surgery) and M.Ch (Urology) can also apply for the post of Super Specialist in the department of Paediatric Surgery post, as the department of Paediatric Surgery is performing Paediatric Neuro Surgery, Paediatric Plastic Surgery and Paediatric Urology procedures.
3. Senior Resident (Super Speciality Department):
- Candidates should have completed a PG in respective specialty or PG Diploma (in the respective specialty with one year experience).
- DM / M.Ch is desirable for the post.
4. Junior Resident and Tutor:
- Candidates should have completed MBBS Degree from an MCI recognized Medical College or Medical M.Sc in concerned specialty.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
Candidates pay through online.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|2||SC / ST / ESIC Candidates (Regular employees) / Female Candidates & Ex-servicemen & PH candidates||Nil|
How to Apply for ESIC Medical College Hyderabad Senior Resident Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- Online Application will be available on the official ESIC Hyderabad website: www.esic.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 29/07/2020 to 07/08/2020.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted aapplication.
- Check the list of shortlisted candidates on the ESIC website two days before the interview date. Shortlisted candidates can appear for the interview on 07/08/2020.
Important Links for ESIC Medical College Hyderabad Senior Resident Recruitment:
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.