ESIC Medical College And Hospital & Odc (Ez), Joka, Kolkata has announced the ESIC Kolkata Senior Resident Recruitment 2020 notification on 27/04/2020. Notification is out for 01 Senior Resident post in Kolkata. Eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website and send it to the given mail address before 11/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. It is a contractual post offered for one year and may be renewed/extended on yearly basis for a total period of 03 years including the initial one year, subject to satisfactory performance.
Name of the Post: Senior Resident
Post Date: 28/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for ESIC Kolkata Senior Resident Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||27/04/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||11/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of ESIC Kolkata Senior Resident Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Senior Resident||01 (OBC)|
- Senior Resident: 1,01,000/- per month.
Age Limit (as on 11/05/2020):
The upper age limit is 37 years.
- Candidates should be completed Medical PG Degree in concerned specialty / Department from a recognized Medical Institution.
- Medical Diploma in concerned specialty / Department from a recognized Medical Institution with 02 years of experience from a Medical Institution.
- MCI / State MC Registration.
- Candidates on a bond are not eligible.
- Candidates need to provide a Bond clearance certificate from Appointing Authority who have completed compulsory post-PG Bond Service.
The selection will be based on Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for ESIC Kolkata Senior Resident Recruitment:
Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format copy of all the documents i.e Attested copies of MCI / State MC Registration, Educational qualifications certificates / mark sheets from Matriculation or equivalent onwards, Experience certificate [if any], Proof of Age [Matriculation certificate / Admit Card], Caste certificate [in case of OBC candidate, updated OBC certificate to [email protected]