ESIC Medical College Kolkata has announced the Junior Resident Recruitment 2020 notification on 19/05/2020. Notification is out for 01 Junior Resident post in Kolkata. Eligible candidates send the application before 05/06/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Resident
Post Date: 19/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for ESIC Kolkata Junior Resident Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||19/05/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||05/06/2020|
Vacancy Details of ESIC Kolkata Junior Resident Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Junior Resident||30 years|
- MBBS from MCI recognized Medical College/Autonomous Institutions with completion of a one-year rotatory internship as per MCI norms.
- Candidates with PG qualification from recognized Medical College or Institutions will be preferred in the selection process.
- MCI / State MC Registration for MBBS candidates.
- Candidates on a bond are not eligible.
- Candidates need to provide a Bond clearance certificate from Appointing Authority which have completed compulsory post PG or UG Bond Service.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for ESIC Kolkata Junior Resident Recruitment:
Candidates send the Attested copies of MCI / State MC Registration, Educational qualifications certificates / mark sheets from Matriculation or equivalent onwards, Experience certificate, Proof of Age [Matriculation certificate / Admit Card], Caste certificate Disability Certificate from Competent Authority through e-mail at [email protected]