Employees’ State Insurance Corporation of India has announced the ESIC Karnataka Senior Resident Recruitment 2020 notification on 11/02/2020. Notification is out for 22 Senior Resident posts on a contract basis in Karnataka. Eligible candidates will attend the interview on 19/02/2020 in Karnataka. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Senior Resident
Post Date: 12/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 22
Important Dates for ESIC Karnataka Senior Resident Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of ESIC Karnataka Senior Resident Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Departments||No. of Posts|
- Senior Resident: 92,000/- per month.
The upper age limit is 39 years.
- Candidates should be completed Medical PG Degree in concerned specialty / Department from a recognized Medical Institution.
- Candidates should be MCI / State MC Registration.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fees.
Walk-in-Interview Details of ESIC Karnataka Senior Resident Recruitment:
- Candidates shall download the application form from the official website: www.esic.nic.in
- Candidates should bring along with them Original plus Attested copies of MCI / State MC Registration, Educational qualifications certificates / mark sheets of Matriculation or equivalent onwards, Experience certificate (if any), Proof of Age (Matriculation certificate / Admit Card), Caste certificate (in case of OBC candidate, updated OBC certificate.
ESIC Medical College & Hospital, Kalaburagi, Karnataka.
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Senior Resident||19/02/2020 at 09:00 A.M.|
Important Links for ESIC Karnataka Senior Resident Recruitment:
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.