Employees’ State Insurance Corporation has announced the ESIC Karnataka Professor Recruitment 2020 notification on 20/01/2020. Notification is out for 03 posts such as Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor on contractual basis at ESIC Dental College, Kalaburagi, Karnataka. Eligible candidates will attend the interview on 10/02/2020 in Kalaburagi. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor
Post Date: 21/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 03
Important Dates for ESIC Karnataka Professor Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of the ESIC Karnataka Professor Recruitment
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
The upper age limit is 64 years.
A Bachelor of Dental Surgery from an Indian University or equivalent qualification along with Post Graduation in the respective subject with five years teaching experience as Reader or Associate Professor in a recognized Dental College in the concerned specialty.
2. Associate Professor:
A Bachelor of Dental Surgery from an Indian University or an equivalent qualification with Post Graduate Qualification m the respective subject with four years teaching experience as Assistant Professor in a recognized Dental College m the concerned specialty.
3. Assistant Professor:
A Bachelor of Dental Surgery from an Indian University or an equivalent qualification with Post Graduate Qualification in the respective subject with three years teaching experience as Resident / Registrar / Demonstrator / Tutor in a recognized Dental College in the concerned specialty.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details for ESIC Karnataka Professor Recruitment:
- Candidates download the application form from the official website: www.esic.nic.in
- Candidates bring filled Application Forms along with the original set of certificates and 02 sets of self-attested photocopies, 02 copies of recent passport size photograph and the relevant certificates issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format by Government of India.
- Candidates should produce all the original documents in respect of all the parameters filled in the form at the time of verification on the day of Walk-in-interview.
- List of Documents to be produced at the time of Interview:
- SSLC/10th Standard Certificate as proof of age.
- B.D.S. Certificate
- M.D.S. Certificate
- Internship completion certificate (if applicable).
- Registration with State Dental Council with the latest renewal.
- Caste certificate issued by the Competent Authority (if applicable).
- Experience Certificate.
- Proof of ID.
- Passport size 02 photographs.
- Research & Publication as per DCI.
- Other documents if any.
ESIC Dental College, Kalaburagi, Karnataka.
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor||10/02/2020 at 11.00 A.M. |
Reporting Time: 09:00 to 11:00 AM