Employees’ State Insurance Corporation of India has announced the ESIC Jaipur Senior Resident Recruitment 2020 notification on 13/04/2020. Notification is out for 09 Senior Resident Posts in ESIC Model Hospital, Jaipur. Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-interview in Jaipur on 16/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. The selected candidates will be collected the Offer of Appointment from the M.S. office on 21/04/2020 and join immediately.
Name of the Post: Senior Resident
Post Date: 13/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 09
Important Dates for ESIC Jaipur Senior Resident Recruitment:
|Result Declaration Date||18/04/2020|
|Date of Joining||21/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of ESIC Jaipur Senior Resident Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Departments||No. of Posts|
- Senior Resident: As per the CPC Recommended Pay and Allowances.
The upper age limit is 37 years.
Candidates should be completed PG Degree / Diploma in concerned Specialty.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of ESIC Jaipur Senior Resident Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.esic.nic.in
- Candidates should bring the filled application form and following documents in original along with one attested copy of each to the given venue:
- Degree Certificate in original (Qualification prescribed for the post) with a copy.
- State / MCI Registration Certificate
- Matriculation Certificate in support of Date of Birth
- Experience Certificate in original
- Caste Certificate in original with a copy
- Valid Govt. ID proof e.g. Aadhar Card / Voter ID Card / Driving Licence / Ration Card with Photo.
- Candidates should report one hour before the interview for verification documents.
Administrative Block on second floor of ESIC Model Hospital, Laxmi Nagar, Ajmer Road, Jaipur
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Senior Resident||16/04/2020 at 09.30 A.M