Employees’ State Insurance Corporation of India has announced the ESIC Delhi Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 notification on 11/02/2020. Notification is out for 22 posts such as Medical Officer (Ayurvedic) and Medical Officer (Homeopathy) in New Delhi. Eligible candidates send the application before 26/02/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Medical Officer
Post Date: 12/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 22
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for ESIC Delhi Medical Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||11/02/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||26/02/2020|
Vacancy Details of ESIC Delhi Medical Officer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Medical Officer (Ayurvedic)||17|
|2||Medical Officer (Homeopathy)||05|
- Medical Officer: 50,000/- per month.
The upper age limit is 30 years.
1. Medical Officer (Ayurvedic):
- Candidates should be completed a Degree in Ayurveda from recognized University / Statutory State Board / Council / Facility of Indian Medicine or equivalent under Indian Central Council Act 1970.
- Enrolment on the Central Register of Indian Medicine or State Register of Indian Medicine.
2. Medical Officer (Homeopathy):
- Candidates should be completed Degree in Homeopathy of recognized University / Statutory State Board / Council of equivalent recognized Central Council Act 1973 (59 of 1973).
- Enrolment on the Central Register of Homeopathy or a state Register of Homeopathy.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fees.
How to Apply for ESIC Delhi Medical Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates shall download the application form from the official website: www.esic.nic.in
- Candidates send the filled application form to the following address:
Medical Branch-I, Directorate (Medical) Delhi office, 5th Floor, Admin Block, ESIC Hospital Basaidarapur, New Delhi-110015