Employees’ State Insurance Corporation has announced the ESIC Recruitment 2022: Assistant Professor Posts notification on 17/06/2022. Notification is out for 491 vacancies for filling up the post of Assistant Professor in ESIC PGIMSRs and ESIC Medical Colleges on direct recruitment basis. Candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and can also check the vacancy details in the below content. Eligible candidates can send the application from 17/06/2022 to 18/07/2022.
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
Post Date: 17/06/2022
No of Vacancies: 491
Place: Across India
Important Dates for ESIC Recruitment 2022: Assistant Professor Posts
Candidates can check the application dates given in the below table. Candidates applying for the Assistant Professor Posts are eligible to send the applications offline till 18th July 2022. Applications received after the last date will not be accepted.
|Last Date to Submit Application||18/07/2022|
Vacancy Details of ESIC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Professor Posts
Applications are invited for 491 Vacancies. Candidates can check the vacancy (speciality-wise vacancies) distribution in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
Salary will be offered to the selected candidates. Allowances will be applicable as per Government rules. Check the given pay scale.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Professor||67,700 – 2,08,700|
Check the age limit for Assistant Professor posts given in the below table. The table contains the age details. Candidates should not exceed the given age limit. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Professor||40 years|
1. Assistant Professor
- Candidates should have completed a Post Graduate qualification e.g MD (Doctor of Medicine) / MS (Master of Surgery) or DNB from a recognized Institution / University.
- At least three years of experience as Senior Resident or Tutor / Demonstrator / Registrar / Assistant Professor / Lecturer in the concerned speciality.
The selection will be based on
Candidates should pay a non-refundable fee as given below. The fee must be paid through Demand Draft.
|SC / ST / PWD / Departmental Candidates||Nil|
|All Other Categories||500/- (Demand Draft)|
How to Apply for ESIC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Professor Posts
- Candidates can download the application form from the official website of ESIC: www.esic.nic.in.
- Fill in the application form correctly.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Candidates should send the filled application form along with all the required documents by post to the given address on or before 18/07/2022.
The Regional Director, ESI Corporation, Panchdeep Bhawan, Sector-16 (Near Lakshmi Narayan Mandir), Faridabad-121002, Haryana.