City Union Bank has released CUB Deputy General Manager Recruitment 2021 notification on 27/01/2021. Notification is out for 01 vacancy. So Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 27/01/2021 to 20/02/2021. Aspirants can also view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Deputy General Manager
Post Date: 27/01/2021
No of Vacancies: 01
Place: Across India / Kumbakonam, Tamilnadu
Important Dates for CUB Deputy General Manager Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||27/01/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||20/02/2021|
Vacancy details of CUB Deputy General Manager Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|1||Deputy General Manager||01|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Deputy General Manager||Not Disclosed|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||Deputy General Manager||45 years||52 years|
- Candidates should have completed (ACA / ACS / ICWA) / Post Graduate / Graduate – preferably with JAIIB / CAIIB.
- Minimum 20 years of Banking experience and having minimum 2 years of experience in Assistant General Manager cadre (Scale V) in Public Sector Bank / Old Private Sector Bank/ New Generation (Minimum as VP/SVP) Bank with expertise in General Banking & operations / Credit / Treasury / International Banking Division / Technology / Retail Banking / CASA Marketing / NRI Marketing / Sales Management / Recovery / Legal.
No Application Fees
How to Apply for CUB Deputy General Manager Recruitment:
- Candidates may apply online by clicking on the link available on the SBI website www.cityunionbank.com
- New users must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must also upload a scanned copy of their photograph, signature in the prescribed format.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, candidates must pay their application fee through online mode only.
- Print Application form for future reference.