Central Bank of India has released the Central Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2022 notification on 10/02/2022. Notification is out for 19 Specialist Officer vacancies. The eligibility details and recruitment process for Specialist Officers are given below. Interested candidates can submit the online application from 10/02/2022 to 02/03/2022. Check the vacancies and all the eligibility details and register using the online application link given below.
Name of the Post: Specialist Officer
Post Date: 10/02/2022
No of Vacancies: 19
Place: Across India
Important Dates for Central Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2022:
Check the online application dates given on the table and can apply online for the Specialist Officer posts as per the given dates through the Central Bank of India website. 2nd March 2022 will be the last date to apply for the Central Bank of India SO post.
|Start Date to Apply Online||10/02/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||02/03/2022|
|Downloading of Call Letter||17/03/2022|
|Tentative Date of On-line Examination||27/03/2022|
Vacancy Details of Central Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2022:
Online application is invited for 19 Senior Manager (Information Technology) Scale III Posts. Category wise vacancy distribution is given here. Candidates can clearly go through the list of vacancies in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
The selected candidates for Specialist posts will receive a salary as mentioned below. The Pay Scale is 63840-1990(5)-73790-2220(2)-78230. Candidates employed in other Public Sector Banks (PSBs) will be provided with Pay Protection and one additional increment within the pay scale of the selected grade.
|S. No||Scale||Pay Scale|
|1||MMG Scale III||63840 – 78230|
Candidates who apply for the Specialists Officer post must have the following upper age limit to be eligible for the posts. The upper age limit of the candidate as on 31/12/2021 is as follows. Check the maximum age limit here.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Scale||Age Limit|
|1||Senior Manager (Information Technology)||Scale III||35 years|
Age relaxation is applicable for OBC, SC, ST and for candidates whose Children / Family members died in the 1984 riots. Candidates belonging to this category can check the age relaxation.
|S. No||Category||Age relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||05 years|
|3||Children/Family members of those who died in the 1984 riots||05 years|
- Candidates must be a Engineering Graduate in Computer Science / IT / ECE or MCA / M.Sc. (IT) / M.Sc. (Computer Science) from recognized University / Institute.
- Should have Six years of post qualification hands-on experience.
- Solaris / Unix / Linux Administration Certification / MCSE / MCSA / OCA / OCP / CCNP / CCNA / CCNP-Security / CISSP / CCIE / CEH / Certification in Middleware Technologies / PMP. or
- Certification in dotnet or Java or HTML or web technologies etc. Microsoft Certified Professional Developer, PMP
- Android, Java, Web services, iOS app development, PMP.
- Any certification in areas like API Development, AI/ML, Mobile App Development, Java, Python etc.
The selection process involves two stages
- Written Test (Online)
The structure of the online written examination is as follows.
- The test will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
- All questions will be objective type with five options.
- For each wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted.
|S. No||Name of Tests||No of Qns||Max Marks||Duration|
|1||Stream / Category Specific Questions||60||60||60 minutes|
|3||Banking, Present Economic Scenario & General Awareness||20||20|
The Application Fees can be paid only online. Payment can be made by using Debit. Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking. Applications will be accepted only when the payment is completed.
|SC / ST Candidates||175/- +GST|
How to Apply for Central Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2022:
Apply online by visiting the Central Bank of India website
- Go to www.centralbankofindia.co.in.
- Apply online on or before 02/03/2022.
- Click careers -> “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE” to open the Online Application Form.
- New users must register using the active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates log in and apply using the registration number and password.
- Fill in all the details correctly and verify the same before submission.
- Upload photograph & signature as per the prescribed format.
- Click SUBMIT.
- The payment can be made online using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.
- Print Application form for future reference.