Central Bank of India SO Syllabus 2019: Central Bank of India has released Syllabus & Exam Pattern for Specialist Officer post. The bank has earlier released notification for Central Bank of India So Recruitment 2019. Notification is out for filling up of 74 Specialist Officers vacancies. Eventually Central Bank of India conducts online exam on 21st Dec 2019 for the same. We in JobsCloud collected the Central Bank of India SO Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 and posted here for easy reference of aspirants. So candidates can refer our page to download latest Central Bank of India Syllabus.
Central Bank of India SO Syllabus & Exam Pattern:
Central Bank of India Specialist Officer selection involves two steps as follows.
- Online Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Central Bank of India Online Exam Center:
The on-line Test is proposed to be held on 21.12.2019 at Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Bhopal, Chennai, Chandigarh, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata,
Lucknow, Mumbai, Pune, Raipur & Patna Centers. The allocated Centre / Venue for the
Examination will be intimated through Call Letter.
Central Bank of India SO Exam Pattern 2019:
Central Bank of India Specialist Officer Online Written Test consists of three divisions as mentioned below.
|S.No.||Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Stream/Category Specific Questions (Security)||60||60||Composite time of 60 Minutes|
|3||Banking, Present Economic Scenario & General Awareness||20||20|
- The test will be of bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi.
- All questions will be of objective type with five options.
- There will be total of 100 questions
- Each question carries 1 mark and thus total of 100 marks
- Duration of test is 60 minutes
- For each wrong answer there will be 0.25 marks detected from total marks
- But unanswered questions will not carry any negative marks
Central Bank of India SO Syllabus 2019:
- Basics Questions in Computer
- Computer hardware parts and controls
- Basic computer terminology
- Basic internet knowledge and protocols
- Number System
- History of Computer
- Network basics (LAN & WAN)
- Computer abbreviation
- Security Tools, Virus, Hacking
- Software names and usages (Microsoft Office)
- Computer Shortcuts
Banking, Present Economic Scenario & General Awareness:
Banking, Present Economic Scenario and General Awareness include minute knowledge of banking. Also All nationalized bank’s history, types of banks, the role of the banking industry, money market in India, capital market in India, RBI, RBI Functions, Fiscal-Monetary Policies, inflation-deflation, national income, and public finance.
Detailed Syllabus for above topics:
1) Indian Banking Industry:
- Role of Banking
- Types of Banks
- Functions of Banks
2) RBI and Monetary Policy:
- Main Functions
- Types of Money
- BASEL Committees
- Credit Rating Agencies
- Anti-Money Laundering
- International Financial Institutions
3) Money Market in India:
- Money Market Concepts
- FERA and FEMA
- FDI and FII
- Types of Negotiable Instruments
- Types of Cheques
4) Capital Market in India:
- Primary Market
- Secondary Market
- Derivatives Market
- Over the Counter Market
5) Public Finance:
- Concept of Budget
- Financial and Railway Budget
- Schemes and policies implemented by the Govt.
- Revenue of Central Govt.
- Taxes on Income and Expenditure
- Revenue Deficit
- Finance Commissions
6) National Income:
- Source of Income
- Types of Goods
- Some Macro Economic Indicators
|Admit Card||Central Bank of India Admit Card 2019|
|Recruitment||Central Bank of India SO Recruitment 2019|