Central Bank of India has announced the Office Assistant Recruitment 2020 notification on 23/03/2020. Notification is out for 01 Office Assistant on annual Contract basis for our RSETI center at Coochbehar. Eligible candidates send the application before 04/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Office Assistant
Post Date: 23/03/2020
No of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Important Dates for Central Bank of India Office Assistant Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||23/03/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||04/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of Central Bank of India Office Assistant Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Office Assistant||Not Mentioned|
- Assisting the Director & Faculty in the functioning of the institute.
- Maintaining Accounts, Vouchers, Books / Registers, Updating data, Periodicals Reports, Follow up and similar other activities of the center.
- Office Assistant: 12,000/- per month.
The upper age limit is 35 years.
- Candidates should be completed a Graduate viz. BSW / BA / B.Com with computer knowledge.
Knowledge in basic accounts & bookkeeping.
- Candidates should be well conversant with the local language.
- Candidates should be resident of the same or nearby district/residing at the headquarter of RSETI center.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Central Bank of India Office Assistant Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.centralbankofindia.co.in.
- Candidates should be sent in the following address in a closed envelope superscribing “Application for the post of Office Assistant at RSETI centre on contract for the year 2020-2021” :
The Regional Manager, Central Bank of India, Regional Office, Coochbehar, Bangchatra Road, P.S-Kotwali, Pin-736101